Friday, August 10, 2007

Some Dogs In My Life

Sushi (one of the dogs in my college)

in my long life, many dogs have been in & out of my life. All of them mean something, whether dem white or whether dem black or whether dem slim or whether dem phat yow. i can never not love an animal, moths are the only things i'm scared of. And bedbugs. But the fact is fear leads to hate.
Eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen five years of my existence. Beau was one bitch to remember. She was the handsome gentleman. THE most well behaved dog in my life. I think she's a cross between a german shepherd & a mongrel, but only she knows for sure. damn, she's sterilised too. Can u think of a better best friend? And dear lil Mummy was her's. THE mummy in our own lil world. I don't know anyone else who can give more pups & raise dem just right.
Throw in so many dogs left & right.
Then there is Chuck-a-boom, a wee pup. Almost virus-like when we found it, Chuck-a-boom knew me or me knew Chuck-a-boom only that one night. At one stage, being eaten alive & at a later stage, as puppy as can be. Unfortunately a week or so after we dropped it at the Dinshaw Petit Animal Hospital, Parel & when they got Chuck-a-boom back to leave it, me not ther so nobody see Chuck-a-boom again, but we do know Chuck-a-boom was one bouncy baby while bounding after the van & into the red.
2003, one of the best years of my lfe in general. Top reason - a toppa top girl Jell-O. Those times we shared, nobody can replace them. I've never known anyone like I've known Jell-O. To start with, the eyelashes of her one eye were white & those of the other, brown. She cud jump heights a few months into her life & preferred human flesh while teething. Lazy, sleepy, but full of garp she was when she was. She eat anythang, she climb on my butt if i'm lying down, she go lick my granny's toe when she a sleep. She chew my pink Nikes & she beg for food & she fooled if we pretended to eat.
But life took its long twisted way, & they took her away when i wasn't there. Jell-O is the thing i miss the most in life, & counting.

...Aggro baby, Captain Court, Lassie, Butler, Brown dog, .................Iglloo Machete...........

Many dogs left & to right.
Life took its long twisted way & my place of frequency changed & I also started volunteering at WSD.
I used to pass a black dog, petite, everyday from day one of college. But i pat her for the first time & feed her bicuits (parle G ) for the first time in April 2006. She is always (my) doggy. might be my best dog after Beau. Conflicted & lovely. sweet heaven. She later gave birth to a litter of 8, out of which five have pukka survived. well they're grown dogs now but we took care of them for the first crucial weeks. she's not very motherly u see. but her genes..unmatchable.
On my WSD Sunday round, my favorite dog is Lumpy, Black Dog. Peaceful, frumpy, flumpy. Huggy Bear.
PS> love to her doggy, babloo, my doggy's own, kalu, annulus 'the anus' my sweet dog, sky captain, scratchy & sushi.

No comments: