Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Dark Knight

This one's all about the special effects. The story or plot......hm....dint really get it. I would have thought they'd cast Aaron Eckhart as Batman. Christian Bale just duzn't stand out. And he speaks in a really weird voice thru'out. Check out his mouth when he's talking...damn weird.
I haven't seen any other Batman movie or read any of the comics. I went to see this movie cauz there was so much hype & everyone was saying it's so awesome. But main reason i went to see it was that it was Heath Ledger's last finished role. I mean, how cud i not see it? And true, the movie was bearable only cauz of him. The parts where he was not there was like so boring. The Joker is hot!! Damn it y did he die......
I really can't write out a summary cauz the story duzn't make much sense anyways. The batmobile its s'posed to be indestructible rite? wateva......n wateva happened to Robin........
Gawd n Maggie Gyllenhaal cant act. She's an older version of Kirsten Dunst but SHE CANT ACT. I cannot believe she's Jake's sista..i mean, how can the 2 even be related??
So if u aint a fan of Heath Ledger, don't watch this movie.

No comments: